Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lesson 16: Further

Tonight I am thankful Wilo was able to see a Further show, here in Columbus with his very old, very special friend.

Not only did they go, but they went in style: their own catered Suite, high above the dancing madness, thick dank fog and droves of beautiful hippies.

I'd be lying to say I wasn't the least bit envious.

But, If there is anyone else I would want Wil to see a show with, it would be this particular friend.

And, Wilo....

He deserves it way more than I do and more than anyone else I know.

I am thankful for good, genuine music and true friendship that transpires over decades of time.

EDIT: After hearing about how. much. fun. it was,  I am wickedly jealous but extremely happy to see the smile on Wilo's face after such an awesome night.  They had the red carpet rolled out for them and it was so what he needed.