Sunday, October 9, 2011

Under The Weather



 My poor baby is under the weather. We've been fighting off a cold all week and it seemed to get the better of him yesterday afternoon. He wasn't himself, but nothing too terribly miserable. However, today was awful - with a fit of uncontrollable crying where I felt unbearably helpless in my ability to soothe my precious little boy. He has never been in such a sad state. I was very concerned and heavily debated rushing him to Urgent Care. Thanks be to Jesus, he calmed down after a bit, ate something and then became seemingly fine. I am keeping a close eye on him and continuing my prayers, but here is hoping he feels much, much, much better tomorrow. I miss his non-stop antics and gladly welcome the return of his jumping, running and generally menacing ways.