Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Minute Writing

I am terribly, terribly, terribly tired and yet I feel like I need to write something today. That's good, right? YES. Especially since I'm challenging myself to take part of National Blog Posting Month on Monday - where I write daily for 30 days - and have a spot on the blog roll for the event. I've written much since I began this specific blog but never every. single. day.

Here is hoping this goes better than the one I challenged myself to last year. Remember? The 30 Day Writing Project that took me 75 days to finish?  Classic Melissa right there.

Following up: We did get our hair cuts this weekend - and I love, love, love it. Abby loves it, too. I'm much too vain and blatantly unphotogenic so you will just have to take my word for it - It looks great. I went from very long hair, to a shoulder length bob and I dig it. Abby went much shorter, and looks even more beautiful, if that were even possible.




 Off to bed - big Trick or Treat Day tomorrow!