Monday, July 18, 2011

Conan Featuring Usher, Say Whaaat?

If I could give you all hugs that were THIS BIG, I would.

Thank you very much to everyone who took the time to read my posts yesterday - readership was at an all time high, While I don't write to see my page views climb, it was awesome to see so many of you were reading and I value every single one of you!

So, to keep you interested and provide you with a little bit of humor on this sweltering hot (so hot, you can actually SEE it) manic Monday - I would like to share something I found completely amusing.

Stardoll.com is one of my girls favorite websites. Think old fashion paper dolls meets the beauty of the digital age. Countless dolls with outstanding wardrobes, all onscreen and minus those really annoying paper tabs. They have all kinds of celebs to dress up - from Miley Cirus to Lady Gaga. From Kim Kardashian to Brittney Spears - they are all there. We usually just do the random star and imagine the giggles, confusion and fun I had when I came upon this.... I was like, "Whaaaaaat?" and then had to dress him despite Raegan's pleas to skip to someone more fun.