Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Three No More

Since my darling Rae of Sunshine turned FOUR, I decided it was time to try my hand at my first ever photo montage.

Here it is - a collection of random photos - most not previously posted, but all capturing her 3rd year.

While the pictures do justice capturing Raegan's personality - there is no way it could define her completely. She has this giant, bubbly, silly personality full of smiles and hugs. She's a diva who - at times I wonder - thinks she's a real princess, and we all are her subjects here to wait on her hand and foot. She has an uncanny attraction to Tattoo's, body art, costumes and Lady Ga Ga. Her imagination is constantly running and producing many laughs and some strange looks.

I am unbelievably lucky to be her mommy, and am so thankful that I have been able to spend most of her toddler years by her side.

So, here goes. The song was chosen by both girls - and seemed to fit.