Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When A Photo Doesn't Require Editing

I mentioned Picnik the other day - I absolutely love their photo editing software. First off - most of it is FREE, which is right up my alley. There is a paid service that allows full functionality of the site with a ton of cool features. If staying at home didn't = minimal expenses, I probably would pay the nominal fee.  I've been thinking about showing you some of the cool stuff - the before and afters - because I'm geeky delicious like that and I spend a ton of time editing pictures I take. It's entertaining and creative.

As much as I love playing with photos, I love it most when I take a picture or two that don't require ANY editing...like these:




God Bless Beautiful Babies! 
(These two look a lot like their mama at times! Raegan, most often, but John, none the less. )