Thursday, April 7, 2011

Put This On Your Blog, MOM!

WOAH! Did I just upload a video of my baby hysterically laughing on to Youtube?

Oh. Yes. I. Did.

Seriously. Is there ANY better sound than a baby rolling on the floor with laughter, laughing his tiny butt off?

(Geek points if you notice what I did in that last sentence.)

I love this video because it shows John absolutely enjoying his silly big brother, Jakob.  It was at the end of the day last Friday. Abby was with a friend, Raegan was sleeping. It was just me and my favorite boys.

Also, in addition to the sweet sound of hearty baby laughter - you'll also get to experience what I call John's "Mad Scientist" shriek at about halfway in.

When he makes noises like that, and the sides of his hair are all poofed out, I just keep waiting for him to yell Eureka!

Anyways. Watch it! You'll Smile! : )