Sunday, April 10, 2011

Musical Soul Mates

If I had to pick just two bands to listen to for the rest of my life, I'd be perfectly content with both of these guys.

One of the things I love most about The Dead is how vast their catalog really is, and how the same song can sound different, 100 times over.

One of the things I am loving most about Mumford & Sons is how their music came along my path, grabbed hold and hasn't let go. I listen to them every day, multiple times. There music and I just...connected.

Can you find a musical soul mate?  Can you have two?

Right now, my heart belongs to both.


This is one of those songs that makes me wish I was there to see it.


This song reminds me of someone I used to think was my dream fellow and who ended up hurting me pretty badly. I don't think I'll ever be over it. We all have those, I think.