Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Day After Yesterday

I'd like to take this opportunity to pat myself on the back for writing when I was feeling introverted!

YAY ME. That was a goal, remember?

Today was much better than yesterday. I felt better after writing about such an obnoxious day. In response,  I received a great note from a special lady. It was encouraging and made me feel more....normal.I read some very encouraging devotions and read my Bible a bit. Wilo worked during the day (shocking!) and was actually home for dinner. It was a very relaxing day.

I also received a note and a call from another good friend who had previously hurt my feelings by a big miscommunication. We missed each other, but I look forward to talking with her, and appreciated seeing her number come across my phone.

Speaking of phones, I have flat out lost my cell phone. It's a good thing I don't use it much and have my home phone as my primary number. But...I have no idea where it possibly could be. I did a bunch of cleaning and reorganizing and tossing....and it could be in a closet somewhere, in a good will box, under a bed, or in the trash. Who knows. It was really a glorified watch, really...I am home much of the time!

I also have two, very big, unspoken prayer requests to pass along. If you pray, help a sista out! Pray specifically that God shows his love and protection to these two really amazing women.

Anyways. I'm gonna wrap this up with The Word of The Day ....

"I'd consider yourself lucky should you find a m├ętier you enjoy".


... And a canorous song.The Garcia/Grisman collaborations are always really prime stuffs....