Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In An Effort To Write Daily

Today's Highlight
Wilo waking up and getting the kids off to school ALL BY HIMSELF while I slept! I didn't have to tie his shoes or anything. Praise Jesus. It was the first time since I stopped working and I was unsure if he was even functional prior to 9am. The unexpectedness of it was delicious. Though, perhaps the fact that I woke up cursing the alarm clock motivated him a little; I had been up from 3am to 5:30am with a 9month old cursing the arrival of his new teeth. BUT, he still got up and did it and this made me happy.

Today's Low:
It freaking snowed. This is so depressing I can't bring myself to elaborate, but instead, I'll yell: STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS, SPRING! To boot - it's rather confusing to a 3 year old who has been learning all about the different seasons this year and is wicked exited to leave winter behind. Snow = Winter, duh. See the confusion?!

Today's Family Style Quote
"The next time I buy a gaming rig, I'm just gonna do it myself. I'll build it - You can make it run". - Wilo
Pretty much the hottest thing he's ever said to me, in recent years. I don't even wish I was kidding. He always thinks he's more tech savvy than I, so I took that as a total compliment and it made me feel all giddy. It was a good day for him; Is trying to get laid or something?

Today's Music:
Yeah....this is probably my favorite song by this fellow and I've listened to it a million times in the past few days. And, at least 6 or 7 times today.