Thursday, March 17, 2011

Heartache for life - I've have some, bet you do too.

This was posted on FB earlier this week. It struck a chord with me, and has stayed with me since.

I Believe... That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life. 

It's true. 

I used to be a girl who didn't believe in regret. I felt it was a completely useless emotion. Time and Circumstance happen to us all, I used to say! Each poor decision has made me who I am today - I regret nothing! 

But...perhaps life and age have left me a bit cynical. 


I definitely have things I regret. 


Things in my past that will forever leave scars on my heart.


That's not saying that I would go back and change my feelings or actions as that would directly change my present.....

But....

Just because I've accepted them as part of me, doesn't mean I don't regret them.