Thursday, February 10, 2011

= Blind As A Bat

Come Closer! I can barely see you!

SO wish I was joking.

Here is a random Meli tidbit for you: I'm as blind as a freaking bat.

For serious.

I knew that I was needing an updated prescription for glasses and contacts so I made an appointment at my optometrist for Feb. 22nd. I figured I could just beg and plead with my last remaining pair of contacts and we'd be fine until then.

I thought SO wrong.

I lost one contact on Monday - and the second one on Wednesday, ffs. They were old and apparently ordered a protest to where they jumped to their death straight out of my eyes.

I should be able to go to one of the last minute - I need glasses ASAP, so I'll pay out the wazoo - places BUT, I'm kinda cheap wisely frugal and don't want to pay for something that my insurance will cover later this month. While that makes sense on the pocketbook, it certainly doesn't allow me to see...NOW!

SO, I'm headed to the much utilized, corporate conglomerate that is Walmart for a contact perscription, and I should walk out of there with a few pairs of contacts and an order being shipped to me in a few days.

Until then, I'll just be thankful for my large computer monitor, and new bigger TV. I'll also continue to step over what I believe to be messes - because I can't really see to pick them up and put stuff away...right?

Hope to SEE you SOON!