Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 In Closing

My 2010 can be summed by two words: TRUST GOD.

Thank you lord for being so real, and so loving. Thank you for being so constant when I am so fickle. Thank you for guarding my mouth, and touching my heart. Thank you for this roof over my head, the food in our bellies, and the warm blankets we cuddle.

Thank you for knowing the depths of my secret hurt - and for having my best interests in mind.

Thank you for giving me Wilo for the past 10 years - there are not too many men who would put up with all of my peccadillos.

Thank you for the health of my children, family and friends.

Thank you for opening my heart to the idea of one. more. baby.

Thank you for blessing me with such a pure, innocent, constant stream of Joy with Baby John.

Thank you for all of the laughs I have heard ring through these walls.


Thank you for all of the hugs and kisses I have given and received.

Thank you for giving Jakob a healthy body and a love of the outdoors.

Thank you for giving Abby an accepting, caring demeanor.

Thank you for giving Raegan a love of music, Performance and Fun.

Thank you for making Baby John the most manageable baby - evah!

Thank you for knowing me so personally and intimately.

I pray that you bless our 2011 with your power and will.  I pray that you keep us in your care, shelter us with your love, and speak clearly as to our direction. I pray that we all grow closer to you - and that we follow you more closely.

In Jesus Name,

Amen.