Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth - DAY Twelve

Something you never get compliments on.

If you know me personally - you've probably heard me joke about this before, it's really NO secret...

I am never, ever complimented on my SINGING!

It's kind of funny how the previous question and this question are related - while my speaking voice is drop dead sexy....my singing voice is just......drop dead.

I'm not exaggerating - think: American Idol REJECT show. Yes, THAT bad.

The thing is - even though I am awfully, horrifically, terrible at it - I. LOVE. TO. SING.  Aaaaand, since I don't try to make a living out of it - or try to be America's Next Supa Star - I think my off key songs should be encouraged! I don't think I should stop just because I am bad at it!  Singing is an excellent way to release some energy or creativity.

It's also a very effective way to wake up sleeping kids or a sleeping hubby....

/evil laugh.