Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 16: TV or not to TV

Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I could definitely live without Television.

I'm being serious!

Don't get me wrong - I DO love me some Nick Jr, um... how else would I finish things done in a pinch? But for the most part, I could live without it...and I have.

Oh, we owned a TV, but we didn't have cable for oh, forever. It wasn't until this summer that we changed providers and received a pretty sweet deal for what we are getting.

I never really missed it.

Much of TV is just...stupid. And, the things that I did like to watch I could always watch the next day on this brilliant little website.

Even with a bazillion channels - I find that I still only watch a few shows.

Here is what I am watching currently: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, GLEE!, Amazing Race, Star Trek, Chuck, oh and Keeping up with the Kardashians...because who doesn't love some "reality" TV.  When the Bachelor comes back on...I'll be watching that too.

These are pretty much the BEST shows on television in my humble, non tv-watching, opinion.


p.s. Playing on the internet is totally different than watching TV. TOTALLY.