Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Two

Something you love about yourself:

I love how you can tell me anything and I will not judge you, no matter the nature of the subject. Nothing really phases me - or "scares" me away, or makes me think different of you. I base all my opinions on how you treat me, my kids and my family.

I love how I am loyal like a lion - once a true friendship has been made, it is forever with me. Time, Distance, Circumstance - they all are trivial and do not deter the relationship. I am the friend that you can go weeks with out talking with, call me out of the blue, and we pick up right where we left off. 

I love how material things, or social status mean nothing to me. None of that crap determines what kind of person you are, and you certainly cannot take that stuff with you. No one will remember that you made millions of dollars, or that you drove a fancy car - but they will remember how you treated them.

I love the fact that I am generous with out hesitation. If I have it, then so can you.

I love how I am forever the cheerleader - and I can almost always find a bright side to things.

I love how I can be so 'connected' and enamored with the Internet and technology,  yet find total comfort and solace in the middle of the woods, so far from those things.

I love how I cannot sing, but that does not stop me from doing so in the privacy of my own home.

Andddd...I love how I find myself soooo lovable.