Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days of Truth - DAY SEVEN

Someone who has made your life worth living for:

I have four someones.

Seriously  - I joke about being absolutely-effing-crazy for having so many children, but they really do give me purpose in this crazy life.  The moment I became a parent the world stopped revolving around me, and instead focused on the needs, securities, and happiness of my children. I never realized how much I would immediately and forever and immensely I would love them, and how unselfishly committed to their well being I would be, despite the sacrifices that would be made. Great responsibility comes with being a parent, but so do greater rewards.


Like when  Jake comes in from playing with his friends and gives me a huge bear hug out of the blue...Or when Abby and  I share a secret look and can tell we are thinking the exact same thing... Or when Raegan tells me: You are sooooo beauuuuutiful, Mommy....or When Baby John erupts into smiles as I pick him up from sleeping...

Life with Children are full of moments that make life worth living.