Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Days of Truth - DAY NINE

Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

I've been going back and forth about who I wanted to write about in this post. I've had my fair share of good friendships fade into the sunset for reasons no other than, sometimes Life just happens. Paths Cross and veer off into their own direction, as they are bound to do. I do love it when the paths cross again in the future - they almost always do, in my circumstance. 


Thanks to the beauty of Social Networking, I've connected with just about everyone I've been friends with in the course of my life. Except for...


Our long lost friends Joe and Jeanette. Joe was Wilo's best friend through school - and Jeanette was a good friend of mine. She and Joe got together around the same time as Wil and I did. They were our good friends through the birth of our first child, and served as the Best Man and Maid of Honor at our wedding. They, too, went on to get married.


I would say that we started drifting apart after Wilo and I had a 're awaking' of sorts - we both became really focused on our marriage, our children and our careers. We kept in touch with them - and saw them from time to time- for a few years after that. Then...We moved from an Apartment on the North side, to a house on the South East side and we also decided to have a Raegan then too.


That's really the last time we've seen or heard from them. We just drifted apart. Both phone numbers changed, and our addresses changed. I have looked for them on Facebook, time after time after time! But, no luck.


I'd love to see them one day - or at least see what they've been up to, you know?