Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quatro for Quatro

At nearly 11 weeks old Baby John is 14.8 lbs and 25 1/2 inches long!

( I  totally guessed his weight by the way! Spot on, Mommy!)

He's in the 83 percentile on this weight, and 95 percentile on his height....

His shots were painful and many.  He had FOUR done today. FOUR.

(Get it - quatro for quatro? hehehe)

I totally teared up as I watched him suffer for a minute. He seems to be doing ok, post immunization. I haven't had to give him any Tylenol or Motrin yet - he's just been verrrrrry sleepy, which was to be expected.  He's woken up to eat a little bit a couple times, so I'm just letting him sleep as much as he wants. Every baby handles shots differently - and I'm totally down with dealing with sleep as the aftermath, compared to the fussy alternatives.


Quatro Grande, no?