Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No Fun.

Baby John has a Dr's Appointment today - and I am soooo not looking forward to it. I mean, I'm anxious to see if I am right on with his weight (I say 14lbs!) and hear that all looks to be on par with where he should be, but...I am dreading his shots.

I've cried with each of my children - witnessing someones first experience with pain is very...PAINFUL!

Duh.

I have gone back and forth as to whether or not I actually support so many immunizations - and for the most part, I do - but I do think that we almost over immunize just like we over medicate ( um..a chicken pox vaccine? Realllllly?).

There has been much debate as to whether or not shots can result in triggering Autism - That's scary! Although that is not confirmed by many doctors - it IS confirmed by many mothers.

There are some things as a parent, that never become easier.....watching your baby be poked by needles is definitely one of them.

Sorry in advance, my darling baby John!