Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meh.

So, no word on the j-o-b front.

I have  recommendations from the company that this position services, but this is a contract postion, so that said company, doesn't do the hiring. I'd feel much more confident if that were the case.

I've never applied for a job - or submitted my resume  - and not generated enough interest to warrant at least a conversation. So, this is new for me....

Boo hoo, Meli, I know....but it's the truth!

It's ME! I'm awesome, dynamic and talented! How could you not at least wanna chat with me?!

I so wish I was joking, but I honestly feel that way. You can call me narcissistic, it's ok. Wilo does all the time.

I keep thinking, maybe I should rework my resume and tailor it to the specific position (which is prolly a good idea) and send it directly to her, but then I'm like..."Melissa...are you trying to push something that isn't meant to be? You gave this whole thing to God, and said you were gonna trust Him..."  It's easier said than done sometimes.

And yes, I totally speak to myself. In third person. Then write about it.

No, I'm not crazy.

Melissa promises.

; ) 

Anyhow, Meh. It is what it is.