Monday, March 15, 2010

Moderately Unruly

So, whats with the name, Moderately Unruly?

Well, that pretty much defines everything about my life! It does not carry a negative connotation at all.

My kids, my house, my husband, my hair, my laundry situation, my choice of music, the people I tend to draw too are all unruly...in moderation.

It describes me. Yes, I have responsibility to be a "good mom" one who washes every ones socks, studies spelling, reviews homework, cooks dinner, blah blah blah. I love these things - I really do - but somewhere inside of me, is still that girl who likes to throw caution to the wind, and just GO! The one who wants to go her own way despite what everyone would think. Believe it or not, I do have occasions where I can embrace my "unruly-ness" ( its my blog, I can create words, yes? kk, good. ) only those instances come in...Moderation.

Moderatley Unruly = Everything Melissa.